Pages

Sunday, January 24

Bleh with a Capital B

To sum up my current existence, let me say “bleh.”

I say “bleh” because:

I’m sick, supposedly with a bad sinus infection, but I doubt that a bit. At least it’s not the mono Brother thought I had.

My room is a mess and my laundry is in terrible need of washing, but I feel as if I have neither the time nor the energy to do it.

I have no clue what’s going on as far as the Minimalist and I are concerned. We haven’t been the same since school started back up. We don’t see each other nearly as much. When we do see each other things are pretty much the same, but I’m still…I don’t know…unhappy?...wary?...something. This is just making me re-realize how much I enjoy being with him. Maybe things will change soon.

Despite the fact that I have been doing all my homework (including my readings, which I normally never do) on time, I still have a mountain (or what feels like a mountain) waiting for me today.

Over break I got in AMAZING shape. I came black at my ideal weight (as determined by my height and bone size, and how I like to look) and with an amazing handle on my eating. After two weeks of dining hall food all that progress has gone out the window. It sucks. I can’t keep letting this happen.

This weekend was a bust. Not only was I sick, but there was NOTHING going on Friday night (I went to bed at 11), our first game of the season on Saturday got canceled (while I couldn’t play I would have at least loved to go), the guido party Saturday night was shit, and everything else I did Saturday just didn’t feel that fun so I ended up coming back to my place (much to the seeming indifference of the Minimalist) and going to bed.

What’s the light at the end of this tunnel? If you figure one out pleasepleaseplease let me know. Until then, I’m going to continue trying to keep myself from crawling back into bed and waiting for these next few days to be over.

PS-A half-full handle of Sailor Jerry's was smashed last night. I believe we should have a moment of silence, fly flags at half mast and drink a shot (NOT take a shot) in honor of our fallen hommie.

No comments:

Post a Comment