Pages

Thursday, March 18

Fucking the Irish

Want to see my natural habitat for these past few days?

Starfucks, so that I could get all my work for Monday finished early. (I remember when an hour of Starfucks homework time seemed like a lot. Oh how things have changed.)

Why did I need to work ahead so much, you ask?

So that I could have all my many many pages of reading and annotating for Thursday done by Wednesday, thus leaving Wednesday open for…St Patty’s Day, of course! I’ve been shacking up with a proud, card-carrying dirty Irish Mick for months now. There’s no way I wasn’t taking part in the only thing people like about the Irish. And believe you me, I went all out.

Proof:

And this was the classier getup, too. Complete with a shot glass “arm band” (as Party City called it),

green bra bought for the occasion, and ruffled undies that say “Get Lucky.”

What could be better?

The Hello Jello, of course.

So that explains why I didn’t to have my Thursday work done, but why did I have to work all the way ahead to Monday?

Because this weekend is Serendipity, the huge campus-wide, school-sponsored party, concert, festival weekend. AKA-The time that people have a more legit than normal excuse to dress up in costumes, get really drunk/trip balls, and run around campus. Sounds like fun, right?

It gets better. Twin is coming! As are a bunch of the Minimalist’s friends (including his very best friend, who I sort of met last night). I tried to get ChiChi up here, but she’s busy. Boo.

Don’t worry, I’ll give you the full play-by-play of the weekend once I recover. Until then, time for more homework (because some professors are bitches and give you papers and tests on Monday).

No comments:

Post a Comment